Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two Quick Cards


This was made with a cut that I received from another member of the Cricut MB. It is *obviously* from the Hello Kitty cartridge. The embossed background was sent to me by another generous member of the MB. (I just LOVE raks (random acts of kindness) and swaps!!) I embellished it with some letter beads that I had lying around, as well as some seed beads. My 10 yr old neice enjoyed it!!

This card was a simple birthday card that I made for my husband's cousin. I used a Panda from the Pagoda cartridge (sent to me by a MB member!!) and another embossed background from the same MB member as the Hello Kitty card. I get such great use out of the cuts I receive!
On another note, I just received the Once Upon a Princess cartridge the other day! I can't wait to play!!

No comments: