Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Princesses...

I had gotten the Cricut Once Upon a Princess cartridge for Valentine's Day from my wonderful hubby, and I hadn't played with it at all! So, with Easter coming up, I thought it might be the perfect opportunity to try a few cuts. I made these Princess crowns and wands for my daughter and 2 of my nieces. Of course, with playing around like they were, the wands didn't last long, but the crowns stood up pretty well, and the 2 younger girls (with the purple crowns) wore them all morning long. They are pretty simple to do, and you could embellish them with some bling as well, which I did before I gave them to the girls...but after I took the pictures...oops!!
Anyway, I think I'm going to have some more fun with this cartridge soon! It's got some really great cuts!!







No comments: