Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome Baby!! Shaped Card

I have a friend's baby shower to go to tomorrow....so I took out my new Gypsy and started creating! My hubby had recently bought me the Cricut Lite "Sugar and Spice" and the first cartridge I ever bought was "New Arrival" as I was preggo myself in 2007, when I got my first baby bug!! I combined these 2 cartridges with the "welcome" sentiment from Cindy Loo, shapes from Accent Essentials and Mini Monograms, and VOILA! A beautiful baby card!!




Ingredients:
Cricut Cartridges--New Arrival, Sugar and Spice, Accent Essentials, Mini Monograms, Cindy Loo
Stampin' UP! Cardstock
My Mind's Eye "Bliss" Patterned Paper
VersaMark Dew Drop Ink in Hydrangea Purple
Stickles
Stock Ribbon
Glossy Accents
Googly eyes
Pop Dots
Clear Rhinestone
White Gelly Roll Pen for Doodlin' ;)

No comments: