Monday, August 22, 2011

Challenge Me Monday!!

It's another Challenge Me Monday over at FCCB!!! This week's theme is "Birthday Bash" and we were asked to make a project for a kid's birthday. Well, I have to confess....I didn't make this for a kid....it was actually for my sister-in-law....and I didn't make it for this week's challenge.....this week got completely away from me, and I have been moving my craft room, and all my stuff is in piles waiting to be organized!!! ahhhh!!! So, alas, I was not able to make something new....BUT this card has never been posted before, so it's new to you all, right? :)

I made this quickie card for my sister in law's birthday a few weeks ago, when we were headed off to the Seacoast Country Music Festival, featuring Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, and Jerrod Niemann. It was such a great time, and I thought Jessie would fit perfectly. I didn't add too many details, because Jessie has plenty of detail herself! Here it is!



I'll give you the recipe later, because right now, I need to post this and GET TO WORK!!! I'm running late on this Monday!!

If you have extra time this week, head on over to FCCB and link up YOUR kid's birthday project!! :)




12 comments:

Amy said...

Supercute! Great job with the challenge :)Amy

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Great card, and I'm glad you were able to show it off! The details are perfect! :)

Sarah said...

Fun card! :) Hope you made it out the door ok!

Amy E said...

Haha...this is adorable! You haven't finished switching your craft room over yet?!?! Poor thing..I bet you're going through withdrawls!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great job on Jesse. Your layering is spot on and it isn't always easy with some of these Disney carts.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...so, so cute! All those tiny little details and you nailed it...adorable!

Jessica said...

Such a fun card! We love Toy Story here at my house, and my son exclaimed, "Jessie!" when he saw me looking at your card. Great job! I especially like the brads connecting the wood.

Your fellow DT gal,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Oh my daughter would love this card, Jessie is her favorite. Love it!

Oh I love your card and the paper you used.

Your Fellow DT Member,
Jewels

Jennie Garcia said...

I love it!! You did an amazing job with the image!! Most people have problems with this cart, that is why I haven't bought it. I'm a little afraid of it. But you did an AMAZING job with it. I watch Toy Story 3 EVERY day, my daughter is in that stage... TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

Great job! The detail on Jesse is amazing!

Kate said...

What a fun card! I love the "wood" frame you've cut. That's perfect! And how fun to add "cowgirl" to the sentiment as well!!

Carrie's Corner said...

Super cute card! Please visit my blog at www.paperglitterstamps.blogspot.com for a blog award I'd like to pass on to you.

Hugs
Carrie