Monday, November 14, 2011

It's that TIME!! Robin's Creative Cottage Stamp Release Week!!

I'm sooooo excited!!! I have been waiting for this week for a while now! YIPPEE!!! It's STAMP RELEASE WEEK for Robin's Creative Cottage!!! She has created 2 AWESOME sets of high quality, clear polymer stamps, and let me tell you....these stamps ROCK!

Her first release contains 2 sets of adorable holiday sentiments and accent stamps...and today, the uber talented Design Team has created some amazing inspiration for Robin's 'SNOWMAN'S PRAYER' set! You have to head over to her blog here to check them all out!

Here's my first holiday card of the season:

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Jolly Holidays
Cardstock: DCWV, Stampin' Up!
Sentiment stamp: Robin's Creative Cottage "Snowman's Prayer" set
Punch: EK Success Border Punch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

And here is a close-up of the sentiment:

Don't you just love the way the SNOW letters actually have snow on them! Love the details in this set!! Also, just so you are aware, the 2 snowflakes in the sentiment are not actually on the sentiment stamp itself...they are 2 of the accent stamps that you get with the set! You can place them anywhere!

Thanks for stopping by today, and please make sure you come back EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!! I will have a NEW project every day that showcases these amazing stamps! And make sure you mark your calendar for FRIDAY!!! oh yeah, it's a BLOG HOP!!! and what's better than just a plain old blog hop??? a blog hop with a link-up and PRIZES!! STAMP SETS!!! What a week!! :)

16 comments:

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Such a super cute house with the snow, and your pattern papers are perfect! Thank you so much for the warmest welcome!! :)

Kimberly J. said...

Wow!! This card is awesome!! I just love it!! So creative!! Great job!!
Kimberly

Karen said...

What a cute card! I love the papers you used! The embossing on the snow on the rooftop looks great too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Linda Kaiser said...

Love the card and the snow looks perfect! i also love your paper choice:) I just bought that stack and will be using it on some of my design projects too!

Linda

Heather May Holbrook said...

Your card is just so pretty! Love the embossing on the roof and the red border, TFS!
Heather :)

Pat N. said...

What a pretty card; love all the papers you used!--pat n.

Patty B said...

I love the paper/colors you used for this! It feels sooo Christmasy!

Amy E said...

Yay! You're back! I missed seeing all your projects! This one is absolutely adorable...as always :)

Ummm...I owe you a really long email huh?? I'm being a bad pen pal!!! I promise I'll write soon!

Oh, I have a giveaway going on...LOTS of paper! And all kinds of cool Back Friday spoilers!!

I'll write soon!
Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

Very cute card! You really have some adorable things, I have loved your blog for some time now.

Adrian said...

Super cute!

Mimi said...

So stinkin cute! I love this! You did a great job with this stamp set, I am sure Robin is thrilled!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

Beautiful card! I love the cottage and border punch!

Happyscrapin said...

Beautiful card! I love all the details, the embossing and of course the sentiment is precious!

plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

An'Jenic G. said...

Maquel love your house and the stamp is so cute with your house.

Esther said...

So cute! Love your snow covered house!

Sheila said...

this is absolutely adorable Maquel!