Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Challenges!!

I had some *extra* time on my hands, and although I don't normally make any Easter cards, I thought I would make one for my mother-in-law, as she always prepares a large meal for the whole family (25+ people) during every holiday, and it never seems like she gets enough 'thanks' for it! Plus, I have had the Disney Classics cartridge for a while now, and haven't really played with it! Hee hee!! There are plenty of Easter challenges out there in the blog-o-sphere right now, so I thought I'd enter some!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
My Sheri Crafts: Bunnies
Cooking With Cricut: Easter
More Than Favors: Easter
Die Cuttin' Divas: Tag-You're It!


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges: Disney Classics, Create a Critter, Doodlecharms
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! and other scraps
Cuttlebug Folders: D'Vine Swirls, Distressed Stripes
Stickles: Silver, Lime Green, Cotton Candy, Yellow, Waterfall, Gold, Lavender
Ribbon from the Target Dollar Bin
Tag from my Stash
Sakura Black Glaze Embossing Pen (Can you believe I actually stayed away from the White Gelly Roll pen?!?!?!?! Oh, I'm having withdrawals! LOL!)



Thanks for looking, and Happy Easter to you all!! :)

23 comments:

girlia said...

Thumper is Awesome!

Cathy said...

Your card is so cute! Us Mainers are talented.:)
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Pat N. said...

That is super adorable. Love that you used Thumper in it. Totally cute!--Pat N.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Aww...I love Thumper! This is such an adorable Easter card! Good Luck with the challenges!

Esther said...

Oh, so cute! i just love that you used Thumper! I haven't seen anyone else do that!
I like the glittered eggs too!

June Houck said...

Thumper is adorable! He is one of my favorite Disney characters. Happy Easter :)

Alley Cat's Corner said...

I love your things, they are so cute!

Momo sent me! You can find me over at AlleyCatsCorner.Blogspot.Com!

Hope to see you soon,
Alley Cat

Sharla said...

Adorable card, I just love Thumper! Love the sparkly eggs too!

Jean said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love Thumper! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut!

Stacey~CWC DT

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow....that's a lot of people to feed! I think your Thumper card is just adorable. Love the Stickled eggs, very cute!

CraftyJAR said...

Cute!! Love it.

HeatherC said...

I love all the layers here Maquel. Thanks for participating in the Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge this week.

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooooo adorable....a sweet card for your MIL, mine MIL does the same thing...we do appreciate her too...Happy Easter!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Thumper card! Happy Easter to you!

Kim said...

I love Thumper as the bunny. Great Idea. I found your blog from Momo's site. I am a follower now. I am very new at blogging and only have one project posted on my blog but feel free to check it out. There will be more posted.

Happy Crafting,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Georgiana said...

Thumper is wonderful. I hope your mother-in-law enjoys the card. 25+ people...That is a lot of cooking!

I am a new follower. Your projects are great!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Creative Diva said...

Hi Maquel,

You did a fine job on your card! I love it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. Good luck on my blog candy. I am your newest follower!

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98@gmail.com

Amy E said...

Oh wow! What an absolutely adorable card!!! Did your Mother-in-law just love it?

Patti said...

That card is adorable! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. Please stop by my blog to pick up. Thanks.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Too cute, Maquel! Love Thumper! Thanks so much for joining our Easter challenge at Cooking with Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Roberta Guditis said...

Absolutely love this card! You can't ever go wrong with Disney :). Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut.

~Roberta, CWC Design Team
www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

Magento Themes said...

Gorgeous!!! Its absolutely stunning card.. I just love this card.. This rabbit is looking beautiful and so cute.I love the way you colored this images. Those glittering flowers are awesome. Thanks for this great post.