Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Fling Cricut Crawl Grab Bag WINNER!!!!!

Thanks sooooo much for all of your sweet comments and a HUGE WELCOME to all of you that decided to follow my blog!! It just floors me that I am almost at 200 followers!! WOWZERS!!! Thanks everyone!! :) Many of you asked if I could give dimensions of my cards and purse so you could re-create...what a compliment! Since you asked, I will work on a photo tutorial for you, as I had to maneuver some things with my Gypsy. So please be on the lookout for that!

Now, for the winner of the SURPRISE grab bag.....dun-dun-dun-dah!!! Drawn by RANDOM.ORG.....

True Random Number Generator
Min:1 Max:74
Result:55
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

YAY!!!!!! #55 was Amy E, who said...
What an awesome way to package a set of cards for someone!

Congratulations, Amy!! I will be emailing you for your shipping address so I can get your AWESOME goodies out to you!!

***By the way, I tried, tried, and tried again to get the Random Number Widget to post on my blog and it would NOT work....so I had to copy and paste the wording...sorry!!***

No comments: