Thursday, May 12, 2011

A couple challenges for a Spring Day!

I'm getting around to posting this a bit late, since Mother's Day was last weekend,but I created a couple of more Mother's Day cards for my SIL's with the Floral Embellished cartridge. I was on a roll with that one! I think it's just so pretty! For those of you who did not see my FCCB DT post for Flower Shower, click here...this is the first card in the series I created!

I decided to enter the other cards in a few challenges...here they are!



I'm entering this card in the challenge over at My Craft Spot. The theme is "Bling it Up!"



For the second card...



I'm entering this one in the Creative Sisters Monday Challenge...theme of "May Flowers."




And the 3rd card in the series...



I'm entering this one in the Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More Than Favors! Their theme this week is "Anything Goes!"

So sorry that I don't have time to give you all the specific papers and products that I used on these projects...I've got to go meet a friend, and want to get these entered! Leave me a comment if you want more info, and I'll edit the post later!!

Thanks for looking!!

14 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Great colors love the butterfly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!! love them all :-)

Joy said...

All the cards are just lovely!!I love the butterfly...the colors are great! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot !
xoxo Joy

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Beautiful card!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute!! Love the bright colors on your pretty butterfly! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Larelyn said...

Ooooh, I love them all. Thanks for the inspiration - I just received that cart via FedEx today! I'd better go play.
Hugs,

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

These are all wonderful! I love the bright colors! They are all very springy! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Esther said...

Beautiful, vibrant colors on all these cards!!
Wonderful!

Amy C said...

These are all great, but I especially love that butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy

jennyplace2 said...

Love the beautiful bright colours! All three cards are so pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

Amy E said...

Beautiful, as always! I wish I had a hand as steady as yours when it comes to that white jelly roll pen!!

Amy E.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards, Maquel!

Kate said...

These look super, Maquel! I love all the fabulous paper and colour combinations.
Thanks so much for joining this week's challenge at My Craft Spot too!

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty cards. Such bright colotrs. I love, love the butterfly:)
TFS
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com