Monday, September 19, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog: A Pirate's Life!!

I had no idea what to do for this week's Challenge Me Monday over at FCCB!!!! The challenge this week is A Pirate's Life and I just didn't know what to do! However, after perusing my cartridges...I came up with this!


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: B is for Boy Lite
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! And DCVW
Ribbon from my stash
Tim Holtz Brads
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen

So, the card turned out a little plain, but oh well! I'm giving it to my uncle for his Birthday....he won't notice the lack of BLING!! LOL!!!
What can you come up with for this week's challenge? Head on over to FCCB and see what the other lovely ladies on the DT came up with....and then link up your own!!
Can't wait to see what you create!!!

13 comments:

Saundra said...

You did a great job! I love this little pirate! He's such a cutie!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Thats one cute pirate from B is for Boy. I will have to try that one. Great job on the card.

Amy said...

Great job on the challenge! He is so cute! :)Amy

Kate said...

What a cute little pirate! I've not seen this image cut before. You did a great job with him - and the sentiment is perfect!

Sarah said...

Haha love his little peg leg..hehe! Too much! Great card!

Sabrina said...

I love it, you did a great job and it's not plain at all! The little boy pirate has lots of great detail. I love his little leg!

DIANA L. said...

I think it is adorable and not too plain. It makes me want the cart. You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

What a cute card...you have just inspired me to use that cartridge. =)

Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels

Anonymous said...

adorable card :-)

Jennie Garcia said...

Adorable!! Super cute cut!! Those brads are such a nice touch!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

Maquel,
This is so cute! You did a lot of things to really jazz this one up. I love the rounded corners and the brads you used. Looks Fantabulous! Thanks for doing such great work for our team. :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)

June Houck said...

He's adorable :)

Amy E said...

I can't believe I didn't post on your little pirate!! He's soooo cute! You need to post more...I miss seeing your work!!

Go take a little peek at my blog when you get a chance. The craft room is DONE!!!!!!!