Monday, October 3, 2011

Challenge Me Monday #80 "Pumpkin Time"

It's Challenge Me Monday again!! And although I seem to be only crafting lately for my super FANTABULOUS design team days, I can feel that changing this week! I'm on vacation....a staycation....and I can see it being a very crafty one!! And I am so excited for that!!! Anyway, the challenge put before us this week is "Pumpkin Time" and we were asked to create something with a pumpkin!! I decided that everyone would probably go for the Halloween approach, so I decided to put a different spin on it....here it is!


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges: Gypsy Wanderings, Disney Happily Ever After, Paper Doll Dress Up
cardstock: DCWV "Old World" Stack
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Distressed Stripes
decorative corner punch: Fiskars
Ribbon: American Crafts
VersaMagic Dew Drops Chalk Ink in Gingerbread
Signo Uniball Gold Gel Pen

What do you think? This style is very different from what i normally create, but I kinda like it! Quite 'vintage' looking!! :) and now it's your turn!! Head over to FCCB and link up your pumpkiny creation!! And here's to having a crafty week!! :)

13 comments:

BugBites said...

great card. enjoy your time off.

Pat N. said...

Vintage looking, yes. I really like it! Looks great. You did good!--Pat N.

Amy said...

Great job on the pumpkin challenge! Enjoy your crafting time at home :)Amy

Kate said...

This is so pretty! I love the muted tones you've chosen for your card!

My Lil' Bits said...

Love the card, the soft colors you used are so pretty! Awesome!

Lisa

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

You did an awesome job on this card. I love the muted colors and the punched corners.

Melissa said...

It is fun to try something- enjoy your crafty week :)

Sarah said...

Great card and have a wonderful staycation! Enjoy :)

Sheila said...

this is really pretty!!!

Sabrina said...

This is so pretty! I love the vintagy colors. Enjoy your time off and I wish you much happy crafting!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Awesome card Love your paper choice great color combo!
Big Blog Hugs janet

Jennie Garcia said...

I love your card!! Is very "cabin-ny" Great colors!! I hope you get to craft a little bit more!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/