Sunday, October 9, 2011

Challenge Card #3

And here is the first of 2 Halloween cards that I made for challenges....and the 3rd of 4 cards I have finished while on my staycation!! YAY!! I have made this card to enter in the following challenges:

Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More Than Favors
: Use Purple, green, orange, and black.
The Paper Variety: A Forest Creature
Cricut Cardz Challenge: Use an owl on your halloween project


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hauntings
Cardstock: DCWV, Stampin' Up!, Recollections, K&Company
Sakura White Gel Pen
Queen & Co. Rhinestones

My husband thought I was soooo cheesy with my pun, but I thought it was cute! Boo on him!! :)

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Love this card very nice Love the play on words very cool effect.
TFS
Big Blog Hugs Janet

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

oooohh...this one is spooky cute! Love that fierce looking owl and your sentiment turned out fabulously!

Kate said...

Love this card.

Hugs,
Kate

Sandi said...

Love the owl and that spooky looking sentiment ROCKS! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

mamawcindy said...

Love your Spooky Cute Card! Love the Words. Just became a follower of your blog. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Nicole Doiron said...

Your card makes me want to scream out "Happy Owl-loween!" :P Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!