Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Design Team?!?!?!

Sooooo, as I was still enjoying my big announcement day for the Fantabulous Cricut Design Team....I got an email from the blog admin of Celebrate the Occasion!! I had submitted my dinosaur birthday card as part of my application to their design team, and apparently my email was bounced to their SPAM folder!! They found it today, and even though the DT was already announced, and started last week...they STILL WANTED ME!!! So, now I am on not one, but TWO, super cool design teams!! I am in my crafty heaven right now!!
Celebrate the Occasion is a fairly new weekly challenge blog. Each Tuesday, there are new themed challenges posted and participants have until the following Sunday to complete their projects. A winner will be selected every week and entered into their monthly drawing.

There is a new challenge that will be posted tomorrow, and although my designs will not be featured this week, I WILL be joining in on the challenge!! And you should too! I will, however, be there starting March 8th, every other week until July!! ROCK ON!! :)

4 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Congrats!!! I look forward to working with you at CTO and FCCB! :o)

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Congrats!! Glad to be working with you!

Maria Elena said...

Congratulations for your DT !
Have a great Wednesday ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

CraftyJAR said...

Congrats Maquel! Welcome to the team.
Judy