Monday, February 14, 2011

Bling!!

This scalloped-shaped birthday card was made with the Cindy Loo and Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridges. I welded 2 scalloped 'shadows' together using my Gypsy, and cut the adorable doily scene with the deer and squirrel. I wanted to add some color and dimension, so I used my Gypsy to size and match up the deer and squirrel individual images with the doily scene, cut them in shades of blue and purple, and pop-dotted them over the top of their silhouette images on the doily scene. I added some BLING (gotta love BLING!) to the trees in the form of clear, silver-backed 2mm rhinestones by Nicole. (I'm thinkin' I need an i-Rock tool!!) I added a white gel pen dot to each critter for a twinkle in their eye.




The inside sentiment was cut from OUAP, and I used the same colors as I did for the deer, as well as adding more BLING to tie it all together! This pretty card was given to my MIL for her birthday.



Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Wendy Pierce said...

Very Cute!!

LMD Creations said...

Very nice. I really like this cartridge.
~Lisa D
www.lmdstampin.com