Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion *and* Karen-Kakes-Krafts Challenge!

I have combined challenges again with this card!! Love it! My hubby got me the Best of Pixar cartridge for a surprise late Christmas gift, so I HAD to use it for his birthday card....of course, since he is my Mr. Incredible!! LOL!! I am entering this card in the Celebrate the Occasion challenge for this week---Create a Masculine Birthday project, card, or layout. I am also entering it in the first challenge of Karen's-Kakes-Krafts blog! Her challenge was to create a card or a layout for a Celebration of any kind.

Here you go!!



Recipe:
Best of Pixar Cricut Cartridge
Preserves Cricut Cartridge (tag)
Batman:the Brave and the Bold Cricut Cartridge (Happy Birthday sentiment)
Solid Cardstock--Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper--DCWV
D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder
Pebbles Chalk
White Sakura Gel Pen

13 comments:

GiGi said...

I LOVE IT! Great card. Thanks for playing at CTO!

Adrian said...

such an awesome card!!! Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Laverne said...

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE your card! My husband and I are Disney fanatics. I can't let him see this card...but now I am definitely getting this cart! Thank you for Celebrating The Occasion with us.

Nicole said...

Awesome Card!! I was wondering if I wanted this cartridge and you've helped me decide - YES I do! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

Nadia's World said...

What a great card! Love the colors and detail. This card just pops!! Great Job!

Thanks for taking the challenge at CTO!

Nicole T.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a fun card, my son would love this!! Thanks for joining us at CTO :)

girlia said...

Okay this is card is truly spectacular!!!! Great job. thanks for joining us this week at CTO

Melissa said...

Wow, what a nice card, that background paper is perfect for him!! Thanks so much for joining CTO!

Melissa said...

I just love this card, your background paper is perfect for him, thanks so much for joining CTO!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hi Maquel, Great card, thanks for entering my challenge, I also became aa follower on your blog! Karen<3

Mary said...

Your card is a amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your card is perfect... love it..

Thanks for playing with us at CTO..


Ivette

Patti Ross said...

Thank you for following me - and for your support - I've chosen you to win my blog award. You can pick it up on my site.

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com