Sunday, February 13, 2011
My first Blog Award!
WOW! I got a blog award! I was thrilled when I received a comment from Brandi at Scrappy Brandi that she had given me this little piece of happiness! You made my day!! Thank you so much! And all of you should check out Brandi's site as well...she is SUPER talented herself!
So, as part of this award, I must pass this award on to 8 other "Stylish Bloggers" and tell you 8 things about myself....so here goes!
The following are 8 super crafty people...please, please check them out!
Click on their names to visit their blogs and you, too, shall see why deserve this award!!
1. Raechel's Cards
2. Glue Meets Paper
3. Ever After Papercrafts
4. Got Scraps?
5. Mr. CricutCrazy
6. Stuck on Glue Crafts
7. Mrs. B's Craft Room
8. The Cricut Bug
Now, for 8 things about myself:
1. I'm a Labor and Delivery RN and I absolutely LOVE my job.
2. I went to college on a field hockey scholarship...graduated 11 years ago now, and HOLY COW! I don't feel that old!! :)
3. I could papercraft ALL DAY LONG....however, I have only ever made one scrapbook layout, and I have never actually put pictures in it!
4. My junk food weakness is anything salty and crunchy...and chocolate kills my diet, too!
5. I wish I could find more papercrafters around me (I live in Rural Maine).
6. My favorite movie of all time is TOP GUN....(but NOT for Tom Cruise!)
7. I love the Boston Red Sox and have a lifelong goal of going to a game at all of the Major League ballparks at some point.
8. I have a really, really, really strong memory for specific things. It's scary to me sometimes, and I worry that people find it a little creepy.